Please be aware that any activity or use of this website must be in accordance with these terms and conditions. An attorney-client relationship is created by an express agreement with a member of this firm. Therefore, mere use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and anyone at The Garden Law Firm, P.C. Also, please do not provide what you believe to be confidential information through this website because any such unsolicited communication will not be viewed as confidential. In addition, while this website contains general information about legal matters, such as case summaries, nothing set out on this website is or is intended to be legal advice. Furthermore, the information on this website is without any warranty of any kind, without limitation. Please also be aware that the links set out on this website are solely for your convenience and The Garden Law Firm, P.C. is not responsible or liable in any way for the content of the websites accessed through those links.
In addition, the Garden Law Firm respects the intellectual property of others and, when advised of an alleged copyright or other intellectual property infringement, we will promptly respond. If you believe that a copyright or other intellectual property right has been infringed through its presence on our website, please promptly contact us and provide us with the following information:
- a copy of the signature of the person who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a complete description of the work that is copyrighted or work that you believe has been infringed;
- a description of where on our website the material that you claim is infringing is
- an address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided to us is correct and that you are either the owner of the copyright or intellectual property or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
Notifications can be sent to the following addresses:
The Garden Law Firm, P.C.
901 N. Pitt Street, Suite 325
Alexandria, VA 22314